Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday snow day...

.


and a wonderful house day. I was creative the whole day... what a pleasure. I made this little coffee card goodie for a very good friend... (Ryna, yours is coming next month ; )) and I used the Noteworthy collection from Making Memories (which you can buy here) and also the Scrap in Style November Collection.

It amazed me how well the two go together.

You can view all 11 cards here.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The snow is 5 inches deep. Everything is white. Today I am loving this Word:

Eph 3: 16May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality].

Love and a kiss
Wilna
x



10 comments :

Anonymous said...

I just have to say how wonderful this is!! Thanks for sharing!!! ANd happy snow day to you :)
Karlynn

Juel said...

OH WILNA!! This is such a BEAUTIFUL idea!! Off to Starbucks I go tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

To borrow a title from another favourite book, "for the love of COFFEE"!!!!!--- wanna soak up all the details. Your creativity is so exciting. Thanks for showing us.
Blessings to y'all.

Anonymous said...

5 inches of snow - how lovely! The cards are so beautiful. I love what you do

Roslyn said...

The coffee cup cards are beautiful and so creative!
Snow is beautiful...when I don't have to drive in it!

Maryna said...

jippee jipppeeeee I don't think anyone got the (Ryna yours is coming next month) thing, 'cause there are no comments on it.. things like 'wow, wish i was Ryna' or 'man, that Ryna is a lucky girl' or 'ryna, would you share those if i became your best friend' or 'wilna, your so good to ryna!!', oh wait, that's what i would say.. me being ryna and all!!! jippeee, can't wait, even if it's just to see your handwriting in my postbox again!!
PS, i love the Starbucks holder!!
the honarable RYNA

... said...

This are awesome! Did you get my email? Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW. Ryna you are such a blessed girl to be on the coffee list. And guess what I am your friend - so myabe you share some with me anyway.... Love ya both :-)

Maryna said...

Hey, must be missing you like crazy today.. i almost re-activated my facebook!! no one but you could get me back there. but then i dicided to rather visit your blog!! love you, miss you, talk soon!!

Anonymous said...

me too - but it IS weekend.
no chance of a local version: coffee cups here are real dull,
or polystyrene - EEEEK!

throw a snowball for us
xXXx