Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Early Valentine

Last night when Jaku came home after work, he brought a little gift with him. He knows how much I love hearts and stuff and look what he got me from Starbucks! This is the 3rd little starbucks bear he bought for me. One is a summer girl-bear and one is a real Barista that has SPAIN written on the green apron. Guess where be bought it... yep, in Spain!

So now I have sleepy-bear too. He even have a teddy and the cutest little slippers! Awwwwwww! Oh and Jaku said the mug has my name written all over it. I *heart* him! The tulips i bought on Sunday for myself... pink ones for my scraproom and yellow ones for the house. Real flowers makes the cold winter a little warmer.

---> I LOVE THE PAGES FOR 2008!!!!!! I have been looking at them constantly and I love every single one of them. They are inspiring and heartfelt and I am learning for you! Thanks so much for playing!!!! Remember there 's still 5 days to do your page in and get those things written in pen on paper. Just imagine having something that you can look at the end of the year and say... I truly have grown! and I have accomplished!

Two things for today: I want to encourage you to do that page. Just for you. Believe me, we need to WRITE things down. Donno why, we just do... AND ... wait for it... register for my class!!! WWWHHHHAAA!!! I am so excited!!!! I wish we could have started today! I am puttering in my little room, emailing with people, making up the little kits, doing projects, imagining your surprise at what we are going to do... I am talking my husband's head off... blabbering about the class to anyone who would stand still for 5 minutes... JUST BECAUSE it makes me happy. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Like I have said... I have not had as much fun in a very long time. I am also blessed that the little kits are flying so fast! And I tried my best to say that it's NOT a requisite. And still ya'll are getting it... smiles and thanks for me. Serious warm and fuzzy feelings in my heart. Just so you know, I posted a bunch this morning! YAY!

see? SEE? I think it makes me so happy because I love this silly thing called scrapbooking. Totally smitten with it. I am JUST as excited about my class in April at the scrap Ect event. But those girls KNOW that, don't you? (WINK)

Ok, on a more grounded note, I want to share something that touches my heart every time I read it... 1 Peter 5:10-11 So keep a firm grip on the faith. The suffering won't last forever. It won't be long before this generous God who has great plans for us in Christ—eternal and glorious plans they are!—will have you put together and on your feet for good. He gets the last word; yes, he does.

Have GREAT, wonderful, blessed, happy day!
Wilna
x

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to see if you had any of your kits left? I'll be seeing you in April.

Laura

Anonymous said...

hey skat!! was on line late last night, was so hoping to see you there!! also called you, missed you.. love to read your excitement, your passion, your he{art}! love it when your like this, i can just see you jumping, pluttering, waiting, antisipating, knowing that soon you'll start!!
maybe i should've rather sent an e-mail!! long comment!
love ya

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I kinda stumbled upon your blog today and just want to say that a) it is so cool to see how you incorporate Faith in all you do, even in your blog. Very inspirational. And b) wow, you are talented.
So take this as a bit of fanmail from Norway

love Tea

Andrea Wiebe said...

Wilna I'm just too excited for your class...I wish it started today as well!!!!! Your DH is just too sweet :)

Have an amazing day,
Love you!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

hi

i seem to be a serial commenter, but i just wanted to thank you for today's word. i think i need to cut and paste it on my forehead! i needed that reassurance today.
i'm also excited about your class.