Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday!


I love the new collection from Scrap In style... called a style phyle (Kitschy Kitschy Koo - Style Phyle February)
So, I actually took pictures of all the collection elements and created a few digi thingies. I love digital stuff as it taught me to do my blogs and also the banners and some handy design short cuts... BUT I will always be a real paper first girl. Just love the "real" thing the best.

I love this picture of Jana. My brother took the picture in Sept in South Africa. He did a whole photo shoot of her. I really love him for that (and miss him sommer baie!) I am waiting for some Making memories stuff to scrapbook all the pictures.

I posted my cards to Lois (have you?) and guess what? She got them! She doesn't know about all the others coming (and I suspect them to be close to 150 now). I just thought it fair that I would be the first one to send her some cards...right? she was SO touched by my cards. She looked at them over and over. She really appreciated it. So imagine how I had to bite my tongue to say nothing more!!

I have something for you to think about. I am infusing myself into God's Word and I encourage you to do the same. Don't be like the 5 foolish virgins and put things off till tomorrow. Especially NOT the really important things. 2 Cor 3: 18And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit.

For those of you attending the Scrap Etc event... please check my homework blog to see what homework you have. Everything you need to know is listed in the right sidebar under "Homework". For those of you NOT attending, if you want to do the assignment, please go ahead! It's a wonderful excersize in journaling. ***In fact, if anyone want to do the assignment and report back to me by Friday to let me know if all the links work and the instructions are clear, I would appreciate it SO much that I will send you a pack of IKEA cards! The only condition is that I want you to do the whole assignment and i need your pictures by Friday night! Please someone!!!

Have a beautiful day. Know that God loves more than you ever know!
Love
Wilna
x

4 comments :

Jan Connair said...

Oh gosh, you mean Lois doesn't know about your little project?!!! Wow, she is going to be blown away. What fun!

Maryna said...

hey.. so i made my card.. mailed it today.. hope it gets to you in time!! if not, it might just be a delayd gift..
i love you my courageos friend!

Anonymous said...

HI my friend. ours will be in post on Monday - it is our weekend project. Love ya tons

adrienne leigh said...

this is such an incredible project! off to enjoy the rest of your blog... you are so talented!