I MISSED you all! We had a great time on the lakes these past week. We ate way too much. Today i did laundry and did some serious spring cleaning. Really really serious. Someone once said that it's not the tragedies that kills us, it's the messes. Anyway, ust a few cool links for today....
1. This and this is what I got for my birthday.... (doing a happy dance)
2. I have a new someone on my link bar (just above this post)
3. Insanely creative
4. This makes me soooooo happy... just have a look at all the pictures there.
5. I read this book. Awesome. Inspiring. A wakeup call. Goosebumps.
6. I read this book too... Awesome. Inspiring. A wakeup call x 1000. Goosebumps.
7. Thanks to Denise Lynn for the beautiful birthday card I got in the mail. You are so sweet and SO special!
8. I am getting all the raks out before Friday, thanks for all that played with.
9. Thanks too for all the beautiful wishes/words/thoughts for Lois.
10. This word is the best for today: John 3:17For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.
Please say Hi to me... pretend that you missed me! (giggle)
Love and a kiss