Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just a few things....


This book is life changing. It's one of the most influential books I have ever read. I will challenge you and change you. To me it's a whole book on this one verse: Phil 3: 10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death.

* Scrap in Style are releasing their new collections today.... totally awesome!!! Check it out!

Talk soon
Wilna

ps... please say a prayer for Tia as she is having her Grade 5 Ballet exam at 2pm.

3 comments :

caro said...

Grade FIVE! that's awesome. Are you stitching those ribbons on Mom, and hairspraying,opening new tights, poking in the hairpins and settling all the butterflies ..... Hugs to you & a prayer for Tia, definitely a beautiful moment. Just 3 hours to go.

Think I'll get me that book and maybe the Trevor Hudson one, about 'questions God asks us' as my school holiday gift from me to me!Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Have you finished reading The Shack? Trust all went great with the ballet!!
Love - ingrid

Anonymous said...

Hi Wilna-lief. Dit is altyd so diepp lekker om 'n stukkie op jou blog te lees. Julle naweek by die huis met die boom versier en basement spieels klink vol warm liefde en 'in the moment'. Was 'n oomblik sommer meegevoer. HOE HET DIT GEGAAN MET TIA? Ryno het more sy 1ste konsert. Pikkewynpakkie en 'n hele 'enterage' wat kom kyk. En dan is dit vakansie - want 2Des vlieg ek en die klein pikkewyn al keurbooms toe. Praat gou weer! liefde baie!!! Karina