Friday, November 28, 2008

song brid and things...

I got the scrap in Style songbird collection yesterday and couldn't help but be creative... i guess this answers one of your questions about me going totally digi... um... never. he-he. My husband always say... how can I do both. I think sometimes one will suite better but I can never totally quit paper.

Take time and click HERE to see the a.m.a.z.i.n.g. things that's in this collection... I am sure I can make 5 more pages. It's just pretty and lots of pretty!! You can see the pages better here.

This weekend I am just going to be working in my scrapbook room... I want to make a year in review album/book for each of my girls. This is what I want to do, how i will be doing it is a totally different story. This is where I think something like digital scrapbooking will be amazing. Designers Digitals is my favorite place to buy digi stuff and I am looking at templates like this one to make my books. Then I can use one template and just change the pictures for every girl. The cool thing about printing a book is that you can leave space for journaling and once the book comes, you can add journaling with a permanent fine liner.

Oh well, I always think of this grandiose ideas and then I am frustrated half way through the process... but I really want to do this and keep it simple.

You must have a great weekend and keep the situation In Mumbai in your prayers. We live in ignorance if we think something like this don't affect each and everyone of us in a bigger way. It slowly but surely changes the world as we know it. And even if we deny it, it still does. For those interested in world event (like me) HERE is a very interesting article.

Just a reminder for this time (from one of my favorite verses:) Matt 11: 28-30"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

Photobucket

5 comments :

Sophia said...

Awesome LOs...

I have something for you on my blog.

Ella Swan said...

I have to say, you have convinced me that I need an Amplified Bible. I have given you a little something on my blog to say thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just love how big your heart is -- how open! HUGS and thanks for the kind reminders, my friend!

Stefanie said...

I love your new header, wish I could also do the shutterfly thing. Wonder when it will be available in SA? We can live in hope. I am so delighted that I have rediscovered your blog...now if only I could get the google reader thing working properly.

Linda said...

you are always creative and a huge inspiration.... People have forgotten that we live in God's kingdom and we the people and all of our accoplishments belong to Him..... it is sad that we live in times that God has been set aside for man's wants....