* Thankful to God for every little thing in my life. A while ago i went through a very tough time and this verse was what I did and what I held onto and wouldn't you know... just how totally awesome God resolved my problem. Phil 4:6-7Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.
* I got my Shutterfly book in the mail. OH HAPPY DAY!! let me tell you that this book looks better than on the website. I can't WAIT to give it to my friend!! The quality of the book is amazing and the binding is just... well... perfect!
* I love the quietness of my home today. This week has been a whirlwind and just to be quiet and in no hurry is a blessing. I am making Chicken Curry. Yum.
* I designed some digital papers for one of my Christmas class lessons. I just HAD to show someone!! I made the border too... don't you like it? So, for tomorrow's lesson, I made a little video to explain a simple and lovely technique to make ... um... something. (wink-wink). This is just part 2 of the lesson. Part one is paper only. For those taking the class... I also added a video to my first lesson to explain how to add the pictures to the tree. Sigh. I love these classes. Seriously.
* Today is parent viewing week at the dance studio. Jana has been reminding me for weeks. So my flash batteries are charging. I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Have a lovely day. Be blessed. Jesus loves you