you know your kids grow up when...
* they can sort their own admin: certificates/ pictures/ artworks
* can go through the whole house and find every pen, pencil and crayon in the home
* sort them all out according to sort
* test all of them and throw out the useless ones
* all this while i am reading a book.
sigh. life sure is sweet.
I just want to share 2 Jana stories:
* Yesterday was my birthday so i asked Tia and Jana to make my bed. After a while I came into the room and Jana was laying on the made bed. I asked her: "what are you doing?" she looked at me and said: "aww, nothing, just sleeping on the job".
* This morning she came into my office holding her head: "Mom, my head hurts. Where's the Advil?"
um...do i need to worry?
smiles. and a wonderful weekend.