This weekend we are off camping and boating! we are looking forward to it! I thought to quickly tell you a few things:
1. The winner for the Christmas papers in July is DALE ANNE! please email me your snail address.
2. I gave you the wrong email address for me yesterday! OOPS! Sorry! (i don't email myself after all!) Soooo if you were wondering where I come up with these wonderful thoughts and want to know more... email me! I will link you up! (wilna71 at yahoo dot ca.)
3. Lance did good today. I were up early and now I feel the need for a nap.
4. My feet are cold. What's up with that?
5. John 1: 16 says For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift. Note that we have already received it. Not going to one day when we are good enough. The good news thought for today is we ARE good enough already. Right now. Just as you are. (Gal 2: 20 and 21) Ponder on that a bit. isn't that the best news?
6. Have a happy weekend! See you next week!