Thursday, July 30, 2009

www.colorincprolab.com




I am so excited to share something amazing with you today! Those who have been following this blog for a long time will remember the canvasses I made for the final round of the Making Memories Idols. [see the project here] Since then I have been obsessed with little canvas pages. I love to make them and I have taught them. and I know you love them too.
So, when Jared from Colorincprolab.com contacted me about their products I was totally

convinced already. So I ordered a 11x11 canvas from them. All I can say is WOW! I love it! And everyone who visits me makes a comment about it.
All i did was send them a digital image and they printed it on canvas material. You cant really see the texture but it's there and it's gorgeous. The little canvas comes with a hanger at the back so you can hang it anywhere in your home. I can just imagine a cluster of these little canvases with my favorite pages on them. so professional.

The page I used was this one. [you can see the credits over there]
You can see the list of products on the Colorincprolab here. You can order any size canvas from them. Plus a whole lot of other stuff + services. Awesome.



[photos mounted with Ali Edwards 4x6 circle cut out masks + circles.]


I want to share a bit of good news today. Isa 40: 3:A voice of one who cries: Prepare in the wilderness the way of the Lord [clear away the obstacles]; make straight and smooth in the desert a highway for our God. 4: Every valley shall be lifted and filled up, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the crooked and uneven shall be made straight and level, and the rough places a plain. 5: And the glory (majesty and splendor) of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it. Remember that (In Christ) God removed every humanly possible excuse for separation between Him and us! If you think there is a valley between you & God (metaphorically speaking) He took it away. If you think there is a mountain between you & God (what ever your mountain is) He made it low in Jesus. If there is anything crooked or uneven between you and Him, He made it straight and level. Would you believe with me today that your senses and emotions tell you that God is far from you & that your prayers doesn't go beyond the ceiling. The TRUTH is that He is near you. On your lips and In your heart. There is only one condition for Him to be near you: faith in Christ. This is good news.

Love and a kiss
Wilna

6 comments :

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Wow beautiful canvas. I will have to keep this in mind. I have the three cupcakes and coffee canvases we made in your class on the wall in my craft room. plus another one I recently did for the Freehand Scraps design team call--they always make me think of you make me smile!

caro said...

STUNNING !!! - Love that one's pages can be "out there", instead of in an album, on a shelf.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hi and I miss you!

xxx

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Oh woweeee!!!! That's so amazing! And that goes for both the canvas concept and the GOOD NEWS!!!

Stay Funny said...

Beautiful as always! love the soft colors!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that canvas!