Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baking cake and pages.

The pioneerwoman's coffee cake is becoming staple in this house. In fact, I am sure I can almost bake it now without a recipe. all I can say is double yum. And then I want to share a page that's on Creative Therapy this week. the catalyst was: Who’s the person who supports you the most in your life (emotionally and intellectually)? I am sure you can guess who for me:
I think it's a wonderful thing. This creative Therapy blog. It inspired you to make pages. AND make them meaningful.


Psalm 15 A David Psalm God, who gets invited to dinner at your place? How do we get on your guest list? "Walk straight, act right, tell the truth. "Don't hurt your friend, don't blame your neighbor; despise the despicable. "Keep your word even when it costs you, make an honest living, never take a bribe. "You'll never get blacklisted if you live like this." How many times did I read this Psalm and knew that I didnt qualify. That was until I discovered the good news. Jesus obeyed the law. Rom 5: 19 says that For just as by one man's disobedience (failing to hear, heedlessness, and carelessness) the many were constituted sinners, so by one Man's obedience the many (YOU AND I) will be constituted righteous (made acceptable to God, brought into right standing with Him). So, read Psalm 15 again and say, I qualify. In Christ, before God, I walk straight. In Him, before God, I act right, In Him, before God, I tell the truth. In Him, before God, I Don't hurt my friend, In Him, before God, I don't blame my neighbor; in Him, before God, I despise the sin. In Him, before God, I Keep my word even when it costs me, I make an honest living, I never take a bribe. Because He did it, I have done it. He died for me, so I can Live. This, my friends, are Good News. And it takes faith to believe it.

Till tomorrow,
love
Photobucket

3 comments :

Just Call Me Grammy said...

That truly is good news...however you sharing the link for delicious coffee cake may not be good news for my waistline ;O)

almadr said...

the page is awesome!
i'd like to aks how you make this lettering backgrounds you use so often - do you make them in word or PSE? which fonts do you use? and how does the process of creating one look like if you can describe it.Thanks.
xoxo
Anna

Vel said...

I love this...it's so unique how you arranged everything.