Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding book...

This was what kept me busy for the last week: A wedding book. I made it for my nephew who got married and I am sure it's the best gift I could give. You can see the whole book here. If you like it... and even want to make one just like it, I have good news. All the templates (papers/embellishments etc) was designed by myself so I have the copyright. I will be making the whole album's templates available as part of something exciting. Just keep on checking back here.
Francois Wrote: It is no wonder that Jesus had the reputation of being the friend of sinners; they never felt condemned, judged unworthy or excluded in His company. ‘The tax collectors and sinners were all attracted to Him to hear Him speak.’ Luke 15:1. When the religious leaders complained about this, He told them three parables to emphasize the same truth: the lost sheep, the lost coin and the prodigal son, represent the same person. Their lost condition did not cancel their original value. This is such good news!

Love and a kiss
Photobucket

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very cool book! I'll be watching...

Anonymous said...

I have seen the pages on Shutterfly. What a beautiful book. They are going to love it, will also keep posted. I'm in the process of starting my sons book. I have no idea where to begin.

Michelle