Friday, November 13, 2009
Adornit Blog Hop!!
What is it?
I will be participating in a "Make it Merry" blog party that the gorgeous Georgana is organizing. Now, basically what that means is that if you follow the link at the end of my post to the next blog, you will find a whole bunch of cool Christmas Ideas! You can start at the beginning of the blog hop by clicking HERE.
Every blog that's participating is posting a creative project. Mine is this page that I embellished with some watercolors. I am giving away these Christmas Watercolors. You can click here to download the pdf file. Well lately any excuse to scrapbook with Hambly or Cosmo Cricket makes me happy.
Instructions to making the page:
1. Print your pictures. Mine are 3 x 5 inches.
2. Stack your pictures with some manila tags and adhere.
3. Cut out 3 little Christmas squares and mount them on little washing pins with hot glue.
4. Adhere the pins to your pictures.
5. Layer the Hambly leaves over the sassafras paper
6. Add the Pictures to the page.
7. Layer with the Cosmo cricket saying-strips.
Georgana is also graciously sponsoring a give away here on my blog! You can win some beautiful ADORNit products! So, leave me a comment and you can be the lucky winner!
Now, remember to visit the next blog: Debbie Raymond
written by Wilna Furstenberg