1. I am saying good bye to my mom and dad who is going back to South Africa.
2. Packing my bags to fly to Salt Lake City Tuesday to Thursday to visit Making Memories, in preparation for some exciting things for 2010.
3. The winner for the ADORNit blog hop is: (please email me wilna71 at yahoo dot ca.)
4. Kayla Aimee and my Christmas class is open and the lessons are up. The class is a-buzz with excitement. If you want to be inspired for Christmas, go and register. It will be the best thing to do for yourself!
5. Jaco will be mom and dad to the kids. Say a prayer for him! ; )
6. I got a magic Mouse for my iMac. All I can say: it's magic!
I will blog again later this week. And tell you about everyone i met and all I did.
Leave me a comment and I will give away a Making Memories kit with an adorable project that you can make.
Psalm 19: God's reputation is twenty-four-carat gold, with a lifetime guarantee. The decisions of God are accurate down to the nth degree. God's Word is better than a diamond, better than a diamond set between emeralds. You'll like it better than strawberries in spring, better than red, ripe strawberries.