Friday, March 12, 2010

i design for...

[click the image to see all the credits]
The moment I saw Vinnie's designs i loved it. So, I begged her to give me a spot on her design team and she did. Now i am in heaven. This is my first page I made with her products and I loveed every second of it! Being so busy with product designing now, i totally missed scrapbooking just for the fun of it. And being on her design team will provide me with the freedom to just design and enjoy it.

let's go basic today: Psalm 23:1-3 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction.


love you.
Photobucket

7 comments :

Unknown said...

that''s so awesome!
vinnie designs are lovely!
yay for you ^^

caro said...

Yay Wilna & Jana! Great graphic style.

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite of your recent pages - good job!

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

When I read this post I thought "I haven't seen Vinnie's designs but it has to be absolutely special if Wilna begged to be on her design team". So - I followed your link and I toally agree with you - her designs are awesome - and so is your lo! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes, your blog is just soooo wonderful and gives me a lot of energy!

A footprint from Sweden by Agneta

Anonymous said...

Just lovely, the whole layout feels HAPPY and what a stunning picture.

Boo

almadr said...

Congrats! Vinnie is one of my fave digi designers too ;-) i wish i could beg her into taking me on her dd team ;-)
lovely page
xoxo
anna