Thursday, March 4, 2010

today....

i am cleaning a bit. We have had a lot of sunshine lately which makes me very happy! I also finished designing a pretty album... love it very much! Then i am cooking again... a dinner for friends and of course my husband. I love it when he walks through the door and everything smells divine. It just makes my happy + it doesn't happen everyday! (i am not a domestic goddess even though i aspire to it everyday). Bought some happy flowers for the house...(i always have flowers - it reminds me of sunshine and rain). Tia organized my recipe book for me. For the longest time I had just photocopied papers falling out of it. Now everything is pasted in and indexed. Love my tia-child.

Some good news today: The word AGAPE means love. God's kind of love. When I discovered how God loved it took my breath away and changed my life totally: God is love. He cannot HELP but love. His love is NOT based on performance: it's a love that doesn't need anything to fuel it...it's a well that springs forth out of itself. And that's how He loves you: nothing on earth that you can do can make Him love you less. In Jesus He showed us how much He loved us: Romans 5: 17 Yet the rescuing gift is not exactly parallel to the death-dealing sin. If one man's sin put crowds of people at the dead-end abyss of separation from God, just think what God's gift poured through one man, Jesus Christ, will do! There's no comparison between that death-dealing sin and this generous, life-giving gift. The verdict on that one sin was the death sentence; the verdict on the many sins that followed was this wonderful life sentence. If death got the upper hand through one man's wrongdoing, can you imagine the breathtaking recovery life makes, sovereign life, in those who grasp with both hands this wildly extravagant life-gift, this grand setting-everything-right, that the one man Jesus Christ provides?

peace to you!
Photobucket

3 comments :

Unknown said...

I always love your messages! And how cute is that pic?!

caro said...

Enjoying His energizing Love (and protection), today. THIS new album looks sooooo.... amazingly spring-y and feminine! TFS.

Olivia said...

Love what I can see of your project! The colors are perfect for spring :)