Friday, May 14, 2010

Vintage groove for Friday...

I love Vintage Groove by Making Memories. It's a wonderful new experience to be creative with jewelry. I love each unique piece knowing that it might be the only one in the world.
This weekend it's lovely sunshine and we will be spending time together as a family... i hope you have fun too... let me know what you are up to. Maybe we will go and see Robin Hood tonight. :  )
Psalm 1-3 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word,      you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction.



 love and a kiss

 

2 comments :

caro said...

love the asymmetrical-ness of this. Do you have to use pliers & things?
PS Robinhood's out here too - definitely on our date list. Enjoy!

me said...

You have beautiful work! I too scrapbook and love to be crafty. I am still trying to gather a following and stumbled onto your blog.

~Aubrey
www.scrapamomentwithme.blogspot.com