Saturday, February 19, 2011

lucky in love...

my husband has the weekend off so i am one happy girl. And it's very cold today so it's perfect for cooking and reading and being a bit creative... : )
I want to just announce the winner of the Making Memories Valentine product: Nitasha!!! Please email me your address and i will send some goodies your way! : )

The i want to promote something i made a while ago! If you are planning a party for a child or a friend and want some cute invitations? Then have a look at this: (you can find it here on 2peas)

Have a wonderful weekend! See you soon...
love and a kiss

2 comments :

Nitasha said...

Thank you so much! I was just winding down from a long day and this bit of good news just brightened my night! Have a great weekend!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Wilna! You are such an incredible artist!