Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Middle of the week.

working | I am working on this Spring CoffeecupAlbum that will be available in my 2peas store March 8th. The album turned out so gorgeous... i will have a little tutorial on my blog on how I decorated the cover also on March 8.

reading | I am reading this book called "Spud". It's hilarious. It's very South African and i am LOL all the time. So reminded again that laughter is medicine for the soul.

feeling | I have a little itch in my throat and are taking Vit C and Echinacea. I absolutely dislike not feeling good. I want to get on the treadmill...but i will wait one more day.

listening | To an iTunes genius Mix: Ingrid Michaelson, Colbie Caillat, Dave Barnes. So awesome.

right now | we have a winter break which means no dance and for me: no driving around. Loving every second of the slow week.

worth thinking about | 2 Cor 5: 5 Our firm decision is to work from this focused center: One man died for everyone. That puts everyone in the same boat. He included everyone in his death so that everyone could also be included in his life, a resurrection life, a far better life than people ever lived on their own.  : )


love and a kiss

No comments :