I made this project for Making Memories' slice Fabrique and loved every second. It's my second time I used this little owl and probably not my last one either! And guess what? These beautiful fabics? uh huh? From October Afternoon. My approach to making these little goodie bags was as follow:
- I bought the little 8x8 bags at Walmart (3 in one packet)
- For the owl I used the Slice Fabrique Animal frenzy design card. The size of the owl was set at 5".
- The leaves was cut (different shapes and sizes) using the Applique Basic card.
- I also used some Vintage Groove jewelry pieces to add some detail.
- Oh and some buttons.
- Next, I sew the pieces together on a background of plain fabric and then cut each piece out (like the completed owl and leaves etc) and then simply adhered it to the bags with embroidery floss.
- I am a terrible seamstress. I really am. Don't look on the insides of the bags. (!!)
A bit of good news to remember today:
love and a kiss