Saturday, April 7, 2012

A 2peas challenge...

Come and play! this week I am hosting a challenge over at 2peas. It's quite simple... tell a story. For this page I used Erica Hernandez lovely little Instaframes digital files and played with it on photoshop and used my hands (gasp) to cut out the letter. Not for long because my cameo silhouette is in da house!

I will announce the 2 winners to the 2 class give aways Monday. So, leave a comment on the previous 2 posts if you want to enter.

Have a blessed Easter weekend. My heart is full and thankful for a Savior that came to pay my debt.
love and a kiss








5 comments :

Marcy said...

This is stunning Wilna!!

ingrid said...

Pragtig soos altyd!

Ali said...

You are going to go nuts with the Cameo.

Mel said...

Love this layout - I have pinned it!

elizabeth kartchner said...

i'm in love with your work! !!
you are making me so happy seeing how you use my dear lizzy products.

can we be best friends? ;)