Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New pages...


This page, Vancouver 2012, is a 2peas Garden Page. We went to Vancouver a few weeks back for the May long weekend and it was one of the best times we ever had as a family. I love it that my girls are (and almost are) teenagers... we chatted and had dinners and fun rides together. I used Marcy Penner's Today journaling cards. oh, and Marcy is now a part of the Garden Girl team... so happy about that!

This is a page I made for the October Afternoon blog. Head over there and see the little tutorial on how to make this little garland. These pictures of Tia and her friend was taken this past weekend.

Yesterday I worked myself out of a bad mood (pms)... i did all my month's assignments as far as I could. And today i have to do the graphics and blogposts. Sometimes I think that making the actual pages is the easiest part! Have a wonderful week!


love and a kiss






Products used:


7 comments :

April said...

These are SO amazing!!! Love, love, love...

cutiephinphin said...

awesome layouts! Love them.

Diana Waite said...

these pages are GORGEOUS--scrapping is GREAT therapy! :)

Mandy said...

wilna, your pages are always so pretty!

gleestormont said...

that Tia, more lovely every day!

Lou said...

my first thought was an amazing page and a great idea for a holiday. Then i read this is of a trip away. Fantastic love it x

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Liebe Wilna, hat spaß gebracht, auf deinen Blogspot zu stöbern. Du zeigst zauberhafte, hübsche Werke auf deine Seite! Wurde mich freuen auf deinem Besuch und Kommentar auf meine Seiten! Mein kleines Geheimnis:ich habe meinem Bastel- und Hobby Traumshop verwirklicht. Bin jetzt Online: Hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de Viele liebe Grüße von Marina und ein wunderschönes Wochenende!!