I must admit, this past year has been my absolute favorite scrapbook year since i started scrapbook in 2003. I think it has everything to do with the fact that i buy my own products and can create pages to my hearts content. My goal this year was 10 pages a month. I am a little behind (40 pages for the year so far) but i am working on a big project that will fill that goal quickly. It's just that project that inspired me to look back at this years pages and i thought to post it here too. I love looking back and seeing a few things:
1. I love using one picture on a page AND multiples... I think it's about 50% of each for me.
2. I frame every page
3. Speech bubbles is always a favorite...
4. Journaling is a must.
5. I love fresh colors
6. I use the same products over and over again. and i love it.
7. I am not afraid to use products... meaning i don't feel that the embellishments /papers are too special to use. I open the packages and use it. It was not always this easy. I use to hoard products like there was no tomorrow.
8. I LOVE MY SILHOUETTE CAMEO. sigh. i simply cannot scrapbook with out it. I cannot even imagine my scrapbook life without it. the end.
9. White cardstock is my staple.
10. I don't mind scrapbooking the same picture again... my thinking here is that i have 3 girls and one day each of them can have a page with the same family picture.
i am giving away a $25 2peas gift card. Tell me a few things that you have discovered about the way you scrapbook. and remember to leave your 2peas username. I will announce the winner on this coming Tuesday.
love and a kiss
stuff i just love: