Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Worthy of love and belonging.


About this page:

You can buy this cut file here. I love Brene Brown's books. I think she is one of those authors that you have to read in this day and age. I love her approach to creativity. But most of all I want this message of love and belonging to resonate in my girls' hearts all the time. If there is one thing that they should know and learn from me,  it will be this. This cut file includes the words as well as 4 little frames. The frames are meant to be small but you can make them bigger. I used gold spray paint on the little frames. The image that inspired this page is this one on Pinterest.
Thank you for supporting my little shop! I am working on bringing you some more creative and super beautiful things! So excited about it.




The Video:





Related Products:




Love till next Wednesday!
Wilna Furstenberg
iheartblog

ETA: winner of the give away is ~Kate~ that said: Love watching your videos. I don't have this type of cutter so would love to win a box of cuts so I can play with some Wilna style layouts.
Please email me your address!

12 comments :

Danielle Flanders said...

You are SO talented! I wish I could translate all of my ideas to layouts instead of cards sometimes. The larger scale scares me! You make it look so easy!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!! Thanks for this!
:)

megan_1603 said...

Another beautiful layout Wilna! You're so talented. Just wish I had a cutting machine so I could create pages likes yours! :) x

Anonymous said...

Hi Wilna! I recently found your blog, and I love it! I especially love your videos and teaching style. You're so interesting and engaging.

I've noticed you make lots of pages of and for your girls. Do you ever scrap your husband?

Natalie Burns said...

Amazing page again Wilna, love to watch you at work ! I look forward to watching your video's every week, please keep up the fantastic work/ inspiration !!!
Natalie, x

Michelle E said...

Love all of your work. It is inspirational and so beautiful. You make it look so easy, and when I actually sit down to do your tutorials they usually turn out as I hope(except for the odd bit of spilt ink or paint. . Lol)
I love your art classes and am slowly working my way through them too. Keep making videos. They are fabulous.

robinann17 said...

I love this layout - the cut file and your watercoloring are amazing! I always enjoy your posts and videos. You have such a creative way of looking at things and life. I feel like I learn so much from you. Thank you so much for sharing and teaching and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

My little treat is to settle down and watch your videos Wilna - not just because you're a superbly artistic scrapper but also because you are such a positive, calming and inspiring person to listen to. Thank you x

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Wilna - this is just outstandingly beautiful in both sentiment and execution. I've really enjoyed watching your video this afternoon. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and ideas - you continue to inspire me daily.
xx
Natalie

Debbie From Illinois said...

Lovely layout!

3kidmama said...

Such a beautiful layout and sentiment, Wilna! Wonderful wisdom for a mother to be imparting to her precious daughters. Happy Mother's Day!

Michelle Y said...

LOVE this page, Wilna, with the bold stripes and beautiful frames.
Could you show or tell us what settings you have your sewing machine on for sewing on pages?