Sunday, December 11, 2005

Monday morning!!!


OK so, we are having this heatwave and ALL (!!!) the snow is melted. i am so amazed. so now i am praying for a white christmas again. this weekend was great. i am happy, blessed, fortunate and to be envied. God is just so faithful and good to us. we got our christmas tree yesterday at canandian tyre and paid... wait for this... $58!!!!!!!!!!!! wow this is soooo amazing. a beautiful, fluffy, bushy pre-lit with coloured lights, 6 feet tall tree. after church we cleaned the house and j did all the vacuuming. i cleaned and scrubbed and loved the process. our house is gorgeous and full of christmas cheer and lights and the wreath is on the front door... and its sweet and beautiful and inviting. come in, and experience peace in my house. tia is on the front page b/c i didnt do a christmas journal yesterday. will do 2 today. and she is on the front page b/c she is doing her ballet examn gr.2 today. please say a prayer for her. i am painting the decor for the school's chritmas play thats why the blog is up so early. i am taking the kids for a breakfast then off to the school and painting my goodwill for the week. bless you with the following word: psalm 23 out of the message.
Psa 23:1 A David psalm. GOD, my shepherd! I don't need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction. Even when the way goes through Death Valley, I'm not afraid when you walk at my side. Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure. You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my enemies. You revive my drooping head; my cup brims with blessing. Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life. I'm back home in the house of GOD for the rest of my life. love you. christmas is 13 days away. love, wf x

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Me again - your daughter is beautiful and I know that she will do well in her exam today. Please put a picture of the school backdrop on your blog so we can see if you did an ok job....Says me who can only paint stick men.

Have an awesome week - see ya 2morrow