Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Snow, snow and more and more


I am so totally amazed. i forget to close my mouth. i stare and are more amazed. if i EVER thought that i have seen snow, well... i have not... untill this day. when we woke up everything was white. it came down with these huge flakes and its almost 2 in the afternoon and its still snowing. heavily (to me, at least). look at these pictures. all white... christmas here we come!!! anyway, didn't post my blog this morning b/c i was painting the decor for our christmas play. it look great. i am happy, everyone is happy. i made a starry night almost like van gogh... happy, happy.
SO, ALL OF YOU ARE INVITED TO OUR SCHOOL PLAY TOMORROW NIGHT AT 7 AT FAMILY CHURCH cnr of 1st (east) and riverstr. you will be my guests. the kids at our (small) school is phenominal. i just love them all, they have such excellent attitudes. come and check it out. it's going to be great. come and see the decor. (hie hie)
o.k. i have nt done my christmas album yet, will hopefully do it today. i just want to rest a while, relax with my nose in a book. i want to s/b. badly. then... i have a picture of the christmas tree. enjoy. today we hade breakfast for lunch. j showeled the drive way (!!!!!!!) and now we have a HEAP of snow. they say 10-15cm, i say 1 meter. everybody is out showeling, using their snowblowers, walking their dogs and kids, in the snow. enjoying it. and its not cold thats what is making today so fantastic. it's only -1. hot, and snowing. WOW.
reminds me of Psalm 147: (amplified) :16 He gives [to the earth] snow like [a blanket of] wool; He scatters the hoarfrost like ashes. He casts forth His ice like crumbs; who can stand before His cold? He sends out His word, and melts [ice and snow]; He causes His wind to blow, and the waters flow. wow. God sure is awesome. love you, thanks for reading. till tomorrow (BIG DAY for J&W- will tell you all tomorrow) love,,,,wfxxx


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Me again - Good morning, beautiful tree. You are going to have a white Christmas!!!! This is soooo exciting. I am sorry won't be able to make the concert tonight - my car not want to drive so far on short notice. I still haven't managed to get any further with my blog yet. My mom's been here and there are 53 hrs left before my hubby gets home. It has been long 2 weeks. Your blog has kept me excited every day - so thanks. Your scriptures also encourage me. Have a great concert! Please post the decor. so I can see the van Gogh