Wednesday, April 5, 2006

do you need the ER??




i do sometimes. well, alot acutally. everyday to be truthful. sometimes when pms is flying high colors and the kids'noise are one too much. sometimes when all the burdens of this world come on to my shoulders and i believe the lie that i have no future. sometimes when even making a meal is asking all my strength and there is worry all over me...

i need the ER...

Mat 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will Ease and Relieve and refresh your souls.] Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

Ease and Relieve and Refresh.

God's Emergency Room.

oh, such joy to know Pro 1:33 First pay attention to me, and then relax. Now you can take it easy--you're in good hands." and Psa 37:23 The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step].

i need to know this everyday. you need to know this everyday. inside and ouside upside and downside. because when i forget, i am believing lies and i am miserable... but when i remeber it's a tree of life. 1Pe 5:7 Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.

so, today this blogpost is for ME... and if you need it, it's for you. God is faithful and good and has good plans for us. be blessed today. the sun is shining, the snow is melting and the wind is'nt blowing. i am thankful today that my life is good and that i am happy and blessed. you are too...

Love and a kiss
wilna
xxx

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ek het dit nodig vandag. BAIE nodig. Sjoe, ons Vader werk regtig hard. Wou amper komputer afsit, toe dog ek nee, wag ek gaan eers gou jou blog lees. Het jy die fliek, Waiting to exhale al gekyk. Dis presies hoe ek voel, ek kan exhale nadat ek jou boodskap gelees het. Dankie.

... said...

Wilna I hope you got my email. I love you and many thanks again for caring and for all my wonderful goodies :) This entry sounds like it was written especailly for me, I need ER! Lisa

Anonymous said...

THanks for sharing your heart Wilna..it is beautiful! ;)

me..... said...

Hi there my friend. I guess this word was for ME.....Thank you. Have a blessed week.