Sunday, June 18, 2006

All about HIS day...






wow what a GREAT day. this is how the MAN looks now that he is 35 and i am still 34 for like 1 hour. we had some south african friends over for carrot cake and coffee (about 16 people!) and we just chatted away and had a blast. AND it's FATHERSDAY today and so i made him a little album for b/day and f/day. and now he is happy and fast asleep while i uploaded all 100 pics i took. and tomorrow it's MY turn for cake and coffee with my girl friends. i will show you some pics.

i am just so THANKFUL tonight. God is good to us and i am so thankful. nothing compares to the promise i have in HIM. i can say that He is my strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!

AND HE PASSED HIS EXAMN. ONLY 2 MORE TO GO!!!!!

be blessed. be happy.
i *heart* birthdays.

No comments :