Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's her Birthday.

MARYNA
and she is my best friend in all the world...
and i made this page for her a LONG time ago
and today it's her birthday present. Maryna, click HERE to have a better look.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear, wonderful, fierce friend. This is for you: Mat 11:29 Walk with me and work with me--watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. (because it's MY favorite.)
i know you are going to have a GREAT year and a FABULOUS day.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

love that layout. lucky Maryna to have such a good friend. love that scripture too, is it from the message? have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Well, after staring at this slide show a few days, always bursting into tears, of coarse, I realized I have to, at some stage leave a message, that comes somewhere near the standard of wow set out here. and guess what, still don't have anything. Thank you my friend, thank you! I love you.