Saturday, August 12, 2006

saturday morning

i love this banner. so i put it back. just want to have it around for a while longer. today is saturday and i am sitting here typing with sleep-sand still in my eyes. sweetest sound in my ears: jaku unpacking the dishwasher. HA! hightime. just past eight. and i am thinking about psalm 34. {I bless GOD every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise. I live and breathe GOD; if things aren't going well, hear this and be happy: Join me in spreading the news; together let's get the word out. GOD met me more than halfway, he freed me from my anxious fears. Look at him; give him your warmest smile. Never hide your feelings from him. When I was desperate, I called out, and GOD got me out of a tight spot. GOD's angel sets up a circle of protection around us while we pray. Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see-- how good GOD is. Blessed are you who run to him. Worship GOD if you want the best; worship opens doors to all his goodness. }

i love, love, love this psalm. i owned it for a year. (we really study the psalm of out age for that year. this year is psalm 35.) Have a good day. this is the day that the Lord has made!!! YAY!!!

love and a kiss
wilna
xxx

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Recently found your blog...
WONDERFUL bible verse I had never heard of.
I just printed it out and will post it and read it.
Thank you.
Laura Solomon