Wednesday, October 8, 2008
As I am sitting here typing, I hear the rain against the window. It's such a peaceful sound. Such a comfort. And just plain beautiful.
I want to show you a few things that have inspired me lately.
1. Ali's week in pictures. I love this idea and even tough I did not participate last week, I am seriously thinking of doing it. Sometime. soon. AND i totally LOVE her pages. I am thinking of getting those templates.
2. Donna wrote: "believe in your creative potential,
enjoy the creative process,
try something new,
explore new possibilities,
but most of all believe."
3. This word: 2 Cor 12:9 But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!
4. Giving away things inspire me. Yesterday I had a little RAK here and the winner is: Number 14: SARA!! Please email me and I will send you the file. : )
5. I discovered one piece of GENIUS that I love and use and have made my life so much easier...
it's called a Pixelstick and it's a little gadget you can download that allows you to measure in pixels on your screen. AMAZING! ( that's how I measure on my blogger blog how big my banners must be).
we have an assignment for our blog class to ask your readers to participate in something... I am asking you to post in the comments section one or two things that inspire you. Please play!!
Love and a kiss
written by Wilna Furstenberg