Monday, January 18, 2010

pms and Mondays.

wow. Today has been a busy day. With some pms added in it was a challenging busy day. I confessed to Jaco that I have pms and he laughed and said he thinks he has it too! I diagnosed us with too little sleep! And way, tonight I am not watching any tv and going to bed early. Time in the Word is always well spent and put things into perspective. After a weekend away, one sometimes feels there is too much to catch up on. Anyway, i choose to focus on my heart and not my mind... and I thank God that He is always close to us!
This page is one I made for 2peas. I used a Shimelle Laine Template (the Christmas ones) and love how one can apply these templates to any kind of page. Templates really rocks my world. Please click the image to see it larger + all the credits.. The brown paint is my own design (look for it in littlelightstudio soon)

We have been working constantly to get LittlelightStudio up and running. We are so excited.

Peace to you!
Photobucket

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Love love love the paper! Great page:-) And hope you feel better, I feel ya on the low sleep!

~Tamara Nicole~

Jennifer Evans said...

Oh my! I love digital paint. It is almost as fun as the real thing but I can use it in bed and in my pjs and still be clean afterwards. ;)