Monday, March 14, 2011

so many good things!

These past 2 days have been filled with so many good things for me. Not so tangible good things... and a wonderful contentment. Why do we forget to be content so quickly?
I just want to share this picture that for some reason makes me want to jump and skip and sing hallelujahs. If you click it it will make it bigger. I mean how gorgeous is this?


Reading James (in the Message) and i just love this: James 4...The proverb has it that "he's a fiercely jealous lover." And what he gives in love is far better than anything else you'll find. It's common knowledge that "God goes against the willful proud; God gives grace to the willing humble."

love and a kiss

2 comments :

Noah's Cape From Reality said...

I love that picture so much. This blog is very interesting. I'll follow you if you follow me. lol.

Teresa said...

I love this ad! Almost want to frame it:)