This past week we moved house. These are the lessons i learned:
- we are not 20 years old any more. Jaco went to the chiropractor and i have a callus under my foot. we went to bed early every. night. this. week.
- Think twice before drilling a hole because someday you have to patch it up and paint it again. I am amazed at how many holes we had to patch up!
- Take time to decide where everything should go
- Be more thankful for friends who brought food and drinks and helped moved. I love you. i do, i do, i do.
- I also love my friends who just sat with me while i unpacked boxes. Love your conversations. I vow to be THAT friend more.
- I am more thankful for routine. I missed it more than anything else. when you are in between houses everything stands still.
- Move your teacups and tea pots first and see the glee on your friend's face when you set a pretty tray in the midst of the chaos.
- I never thought that being able to do laundry would make me so happy!
And I adore my new scrapbook room. My praises are thank you's. I am so grateful.
love and a kiss